IO-Lights MIDI Controller
Comes with USB-C to Micro USB adapter cable
IO-Lights is a MIDI controller that controls MIDI CC or MIDI Note messages via environmental light. A high-resolution light sensor in the center of the product makes it possible. In addition, MIDI notes can also be sent to IO-Lights, which are then represented as light by the 12 LEDs on the device.
Use the web based IO-App configure settings or firmware updates.
- Control MIDI CC signals via light
- Play MIDI notes via light
- High-precision light sensor to measure brightness
- 12 white LEDs as possible data output
- Random LED mode to randomly play notes or change controls
- Feedback loop mode generated by light and MIDI parameters
- Note quantizer
- Slew limiter
- Web App to configure settings and update firmware
- USB-MIDI class compliant (no additional drivers are needed)
- Micro USB port
- Under 3 milliseconds latency