2.4SINK Max for Live (Ableton Live) Devices
You can download the archive containing 2.4SINK M4L devices in the SUPPORT section.
2.4SINK KEY MONO
KEY MONO converts several incoming MIDI messages from Ableton Live to analog voltages.
With this device you can create and transmit note sequences wirelessly from Ableton Live or use a wide range of MIDI and Ableton Live compatible controllers, such as Ableton Push.
The device has fixed mappings for each bank:
- Output 1: Gate (unipolar)
- Output 2: Pitch CV (unipolar)
- Output 3: Velocity CV (unipolar)
- Output 4: Aftertouch CV (unipolar)
- Output 5: Pitchbend CV (bipolar)
Demo (with Ableton Push controller):
CTL converts Ableton Live automations to unipolar CV voltages (0V to +10V).
- Install CNMAT and zero externals with Max Package Manager (required for OSC and automatic network discovery)
- Set 2.4SINK mode toggle switch to act (action)
- Connect to 2.4SINK WiFi
- Add 2.4SINK Max for Live device to Ableton Live MIDI track
- Now all incoming MIDI data to Ableton Live track is transmitted to 2.4SINK
- Have fun!
- For best performance, we recommend to use 2.4SINK WiFi in Access Point mode.
- During active Bluetooth scanning (starts automatically after powering on 2.4SINK or changing mode toggle switch), the WiFi performance can be sluggish (2.4SINK Bluetooth scanning is always active for one minute).
- Sensor and Bluetooth MIDI mappings in 2.4SINK web app are overwritten by incoming OSC data via WiFi.
- Feel free to modify and distribute the M4L devices!